31 October 2013

Day 31 - Sunset

 
What a journey! I have been challenged, encouraged, supported and stretched while I have been writing my 31 day 'Capture Your Grief' journal. Thank you to everyone who has read my posts, 'liked' them and left comments, it has been very encouraging. To write is therapy, to have people read what I've written is liberating... a grief shared.
 
I have felt connected, part of a community, united sadly through the loss of our babies. We find strength by standing together, understanding through personal experience and love for each other through tender, broken hearts.
 
All of this is written in honour of the One who gave us life.
I also honour the memory of my precious baby girls Charlotte Rose & Abigail Faith- 
for without them there wouldn't be a story to tell.
 

 

 
The Sunset - Perth Western Australia
31st October, 6.40pm
 



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved