21 October 2013

Day 21 - Honour

It is an honour to be a mother. A mother to children who live with me and a mother to children in heaven.

I have honoured the memory of my girls by making their story known @ 'We Dreamed of You'. Even though their lives were short, they were significant and impacting.

We also honour them by:
Celebrating them, their anniversaries and birthdays.
Participating in a 'Walk to Remember'.
Delivering gift boxes to the hospital for families who have lost babies.
Visiting their resting places.

Their siblings honour them when they publically correct me saying that I have 4 children instead of 6.

We honour them every time we speak their name -

Charlotte Rose & Abigail Faith
 
we will forever honour the memory of you, simply because you are ours.
 
 
Charlotte's Memorial Day - April 2011
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved