27 October 2013

Day 27 - Signs

27. Signs: If you believe in life after death do you believe your child has ways of contacting you? Have you had any signs?


Yes, I believe in life eternal, in heaven and in the One who created us.

I believe that I will be reunited with my babies one day...

While I wait... I imagine them dancing in the courts of heaven, singing with the angels, laughing and playing with each other and their friends. I imagine them surrounded by beauty and filled with love, joy, freedom and contentment, alive and well, whole and healed.

I imagine what I believe to be true.

I love watching the sun set over the ocean, thinking about my babies lost. Not long ago, as we were watching the last of the sun's rays pierce through the clouds, I turned to my children and said, "Look, the doors of heaven!"

"I shall go to him, but he shall not return to me." 2 Samuel 12:23

The door of heaven!

This heart-shaped cloud appeared in the sky after Charlotte's Memorial Service.
I felt His love for me in that moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved