24 October 2013

Day 24 - Artwork

 
 
Everyday
I miss you
I think about you
I remember the day you were born.
I recall the uncertain days leading up to your birth
and the painful days afterwards.
I look at the tiny clothes you wore
spread out next to my bed.
I look at the photo I keep on the fridge
of you in my arms.
I write about our journey together on my blog.
I talk about you regularly.
I feel lost without you here with me, it is unnatural.
I do the things that need to be done
even though my heart is hurting.
For 11 weeks and 2 days
I've missed you
Everyday
 
 
I wrote 'Everyday' on Charlotte's due date.
My writing is my artwork, my way of creatively expressing my grief.
 

 
My brother drew this picture of a 'Charlotte' rose for the front cover of
Charlotte's memorial booklet.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved