30 October 2013

Day 30 - Change


One of life's most defining moments - the loss of a child, how can you not be changed?

Many times I have wondered where 'I' have gone??
My loss... has tilted the axis of my heart, allowing me to see the world from a slightly different angle. Those things that were invisible or unclear to me, have now come into focus. People... life... suffering... joy... grief. What can I do? How can I help? This clarity brings responsibility. I want to change because of them. Their lives were impacting.

They have made love richer, relationships important, heaven even more real, appreciation and thankfulness deeper and our love for God stronger.

My babies... I will be forever grateful for the gift of you and the difference you have made.

Oh how I love them...

 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved