28 April 2012

For This Child I Prayed

"... and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of Him.."

1 Samuel 1:17


Thank you Lord for entrusting this precious life to us to raise, nurture and love.
You knew of her coming. Through our loss, Your plan and will were being fulfilled.
Leah May, destined and known from the beginning of time to be born for Your own good purpose and glory.
All of our children, here and in eternity, born according to Your will and plan.
A future generation to be touched by her life. A future that You know of, and one that we cannot begin to dream or imagine. Whose lives will she touch? What gifts will we see? What will her desires be? May her crowning achievement be to know You as Saviour.
Lord, to your eternal purpose we commit this new life. May Your will be done in her and through her.
My heart gives thanks to the One who gives and takes away - blessed be Your name.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved