18 June 2010

My Loss


"You are worthy, our Lord and God,
to receive glory and honour and power,
for you created all things, and by your will
they were created and have their being."
Rev 4:11

    In memory of Charlotte's due date (38 weeks)
for 18th June 2010

 I Lost
My baby
My daughter
My pregnancy
My fourth child
The joy of pregnancy
The joyful anticipation of delivery
A baby to hold and love
The privilege of meeting her
The opportunity to take her home
The chance to introduce her to family and friends
Time to watch her grow and develop
The joy of witnessing her milestones
The chance to discover her gifts and passions
-her character and personality
The opportunity to show her that she is loved
The pleasure of knowing her
Our future together
Part of my family
Part of me
Charlotte


"Come to Me, all you who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."
Matt 11:28
"And can it be that in a world so full and busy, the loss of one weak creature makes a void in any heart, so wide and deep that nothing but the width and depth of vast eternity can fill it up!" Charles Dickens


1 comments:

Jenny Tonkin said...

Julie, You write with so much expression and from the depths of your soul....heart wrenching but also acknowledging your deep faith in God.I feel priviledged to read this my dear frind. Love Jenny xx

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved